The Whyte 909 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike brings inspiration directly from the Whyte Enduro team, from the thicker V-Grips to the use of 170mm cranks to bring the rider 5mm closer to the ground without compromising pedal clearance. It’s Whyte’s top-end Trail Hardtail. With features like SRAM’s dependable and reactive GX Eagle 12 speed groupset with its massive 10-52 cassette, combined with RockShox’s top of the range Pike Ultimate fork.
WTB ST i35 35mm wide TCS 2.0 rims combined with Maxxis 2.8″ high volume TR 3C compounds, create more comfort, more grip and more fun when the off road becomes technical and unpredictable.
WHYTE 909 HARDTAIL FEATURES
- Frame: 6061 Alloy, hydro formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, internally routed for cables and dropper Boost Axle.
- Fork: Rockshox Pike Ultimate 13omm travel. 37mm Offset DebonAir RT3C Damper 110mm x 15mm Boost, with Maxle Ultimate.
- Wheelset: WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 Tubeless Ready 32H
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle 12 Speed , BSA 73mm
- Brakeset: Sram Guide G2 R, 4 Piston with 180mm rotors
- Seatpost: KS Ragei 30.9mm with KS South Paw MMX Remote Lever